Report a Problem

Routine GBA service requests such as light bulb replacement, spills, power outage, plumbing overflows, emergency cleaning requests, etc., can be reported by anyone by phone to Tenant Services at 404-463-HELP (4357), or reported online at Regular business hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.

After hours facility emergencies should be reported to Tenant Services at 404-463-HELP (4357).

For police assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, contact Capitol Police at 404-624-7281 to dispatch an officer.

Related Links

ATL 311 - One Source for City Services
The City of Atlanta Public Works is your first source to report non-emergency concerns in the public right of way (i.e. potholes, trash pickup, street lights, traffic signals, metal plates, etc.) and or provide feedback on the City of Atlanta's public works services. You may contact them directly at 404-330-6333 or 311 or visit ATL 311 Customer Service Center is available Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm. For emergencies after normal business hours, please call 911.